A Marketing Strategy? Well, you’ve definitely heard that from us before!
A Marketing strategy for the books: You can build one now!
As an Digital Marketing agency specializing in Branding and Marketing, The Wit Agency is an expert in all things Branding and Growth. We are here to do everything we can to help you reach your growth, sales, and Brand Visibility goals!
There are a few steps and questions to answer before we get to our step-by-step guide!
What are your Branding, Sales and Business goals?
- What is your goal for these aspects of your business?
- Do you have a concrete and tangible end result you want to achieve?
- Let’s backwards plan and figure that out first!
What does your customers’ journey look like?
- Do they have a seamless journey from discovery to checkout?
- Are they facing any issues with the logistics of your brand?
When you take a closer look at your brand, what are the areas that need developing?
- It could be the smallest thing, but it’s important that every part of your branding and advertising is cohesive and has the same messaging. Is there any that isn’t matching the brand package?
Step 1: Leadership
Once these questions have an answer, we’re ready to step into the “Digital Marketing Strategy blog” part of this process!
- Does your audience know about your brand?
- The first step is to identify your target audience and understand every aspect of their buying persona? What are their needs, desires, and pain points? What motivates them to buy?
- Your Brand identity and brand positioning needs to be rock solid when you are reaching out to your target audience.
Step 2: Consideration
- Are you getting enough leads?
- How can we change up your strategy to ensure you get the best Return on Investment?
- It’s important to portray the fact that you are solving a pain point for your customers. How you are offering elegant and easy solutions, and it would be a stupid decision on their part to not buy from you.
Step 3: Conversion
- Is your audience buying from you?
- This is where your customer mapping journey comes in.
- It’s important to ensure that each and every interaction they have with your brand from discovery to check out is seamless and easy.
- If your website has any lags, the checkout page does not have multiple pay options or the delivery charge is too high – it is likely that the customer will not go ahead and buy.
Step 4: Retention
- Do they continue to buy your products?
- This is where it gets critical. You don’t want your customers to be one-time buyers. You want them to keep coming back to you time and time again, to buy old or new products.
- Your service post checkout, action on feedback and general connect with your audience is how you can achieve this.
- Make sure to listen when your audience speaks.
Your Marketing Strategy needs to take a thoughtful and well-planned approach.
We can help you do that!
Download The Website Growth Bible for the guidance
Let's upgrade your marketing game.
Join the savvy squad of 3,000 and stay ahead of the marketing game with our weekly dose of fresh tips, how-tos, and expert advice. Don’t miss out on the party!”